This Construction Bulletin is intended for neighbors close to Expedia’s new campus within the Interbay community. It serves as notice for timing and impact of on-site construction activities. It will also note safety-related information to ensure a safe working environment for all neighbors. Click here for the full Construction Update document.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN WINTER 2018
GLY will continue construction of a new parking structure and site improvements. This work includes:
- Continue installation of temporary stormwater erosion control measures (grading and installing silt fencing, retention ponds, and stormwater distribution piping).
- Continue interior non-structural demolition.
- Continuation of grading and earthwork removal in preparation for site work (grading, importing soils on-site, exporting soils from the site).
- Installation of piped and electrical underground utilities on site.
- General: delivery of equipment and materials to the site, increased workforce and trucks, noise created by concrete demolition, and equipment operation.
- Begin architectural cladding elements for a new parking structure.
- Installation of interior shoring elements
Non-Holiday Weekdays (Monday-Friday): 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- The construction fencing surrounding the project is for safety and security; please do not enter the project site at any time for any reason.
- Please be mindful of equipment and truck traffic in the surrounding areas until project completion.
- Please be cognizant of truck back up alarms, wide turns, and do not cross in-between trucks and trailers.
- Please follow the instructions of the flaggers in the construction areas.
- All public perimeter access will remain open and maintained.
Community members seeking additional information and support or onsite safety or emergency concerns, should contact our 24/7 construction hotline at (425) 451- 8877.
For Expedia questions and general inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org